Thursday 19 April 2012

DREAM

Assalamualaikum..


I have been dreaming all this while.. Lots of dreams.. Some are ended with success, and some are ended with tears and disappointment.. Regret followed when the star we want so badly burned into ashes... When my star burned out, some laughed, some were upset, and some were disappointed..  


And how about me?

My answer is: I'm just fine.. I'm going to be alright.. seriously..

Instead I hide deep inside..

But, surely, there is someone know..

ALLAH, my Almighty God..

Thanks Allah for always being there..

The moment I fell and the moment I was on the top..

Shame on me coz don't be a good slave for You.. Forgive me Allah..

Never giving up~ that is my rule.. I'm reaching for the most beautiful star on the sky.. I want it so badly.. And I will go for it.. It doesn't matter if I have to pay the price, to sacrifice things that I loved.. as long as that star always shine for me.. up on the sky.. even, I'm still not able to reach for it yet..

Oh, my star..

M y hope..

My dream..

Always shine.... Your light made me smile every single time I looked at you..



My precious..

My star... You will be mine someday.. InsyaAllah.. :')

With that, thanks~

Wassalam..

5 comments:

  1. Muahahaha! saya amik bintang itu dulu la ea cik tunang =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. x bole la ENCIK, bintang tu sy punya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahaha! saya amik saya bagi kat cik tunang =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaaaa, that's my SWEET ENCIK TUNANG.. heeee, Tenkiuuuu

    ReplyDelete