Tuesday 17 April 2012

Health and me



As salam...


Hohohoho, yeah, we meet again.. Today, I would like to talk about HEALTH.. Yeah, HEALTH.. Ok, I wouldn't repeat for the third time.. It's kinda boring to talk about health.. especially when it is related to me.. Phewwww~ I hate this.. I love to read articles regarding health but it seems so lame to speak about health and ME! 


WHY???


Because I'm always getting sick.. And I hate being sick.. Lying on the bed restlessly.. Perghh.. hate that condition.. Lately, I have been so weak.. yeah, I succumb to fever, flu and all those nasty things..

PHEWWWWWWWW~

Hukhukhuk, I hate this, I want my health back... Yeah, my Encik Tunang said that I should take some medication.. But I hate medicine although I wanna be a doctor someday.. muahahaha.. My Encik Tunang is so worried about me.. muehehehehe.. Lately, he has been so concern about me and my health.. 

YEAY!!! I GOT AN EXTRA ATTENTION!!!!
(hihihihi *evil laugh)

Guys, dont worry.. I'm going to get well soon.. muihihihihihi.. I'm a strong little girl by the way.. N a strong doctor-to-be.. InsyaAllah..

Till we meet again~

Ta~ta..

Wassalam~ :)

4 comments: